Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Brewing Excitement!

Happy Wednesday Everyone!

Here I am, sitting in Land O Lakes, FL this brisk February afternoon- actually looking forward to heading back to Olympia, WA! Obviously I am super happy to reconnect with my love Dave after 2 months apart, but even more so I am excited to explore some new opportunities in Olympia ( hopefully with him coming along ! ).

Continuous happiness is not something I can fake. I go up- I come down and I am always fighting for some sort of balance. I am easily swept into emotional override mode where I can go into random fits of mania or depression. Definitely not fun for myself- or the ones I live with :) S,o I decided since I am already in motion to go back to Olympia- I should start researching ways to learn more about attaining a certain balance and working to keep myself in check- so I can staty focused on all my goals at hand. In my research I located a Buddhist temple in downtown OLY- which ironically enough is having an "Anger" workshop (*teehee*) the Saturday after I arrive! Lucky me- just in time to keep my self in check and keep on a humble, focused path!

In addition to that I look forward to possibly starting a Yoga certification program and finding an apprenticeship in Seattle. I did do what I had to do in Tampa- and it worked out in a strange way- but now I am heading back to the west coast with renewed vigor and focus! Just gotta stick to the game plan!

Thanks for the quick check in- much lov!

No comments: