Friday, December 4, 2009

New Mandala Style Flowers

Brrr!! It's just about 30 degrees outside here in Oly (WA)!! Hope life is warmer and a bit more sunny for the rest of you!

I just wanted to post an update on some of my new artworks. Wish me luck- this upcoming week is my first venture in finding a shop to work at here in town. I have a meeting on Tuesday with a shopowner locally :) ( Ohmmmm )

Anyways- I painted a few things this week- mainly just these two flowers- been trying out some geometric stuff trying to get my line work more steady and consistent.



This particular piece is half mandala half fleur. No real dedication in style- but I like the tones I went with... I went with more earthy tones for my second one which I will post next time as a p.s.

Finally- I painted this traditional style dagger this week too.

Both of these originals will be on my Etsy!
So although it has become grey and extremely nippy I am doing my best to remain proactive! TUSH! Burlesque is already on the road for the next show which is going to be Thursday February 11, 2010 at The Royal in Olympia, WA.

Until some more good news comes about- enjoy your days!

No comments: